Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ode To Mayes.

There is a girl, of who I know...
A girl who is, but sure to grow...

She is a wench,
of who can bench... A heart bigger than a whale!

Her eyes are glistened with saddened tears.
Her mind, it swims with doubts and fears.

But, I shout, to her I say,
Lift your chin up, it'll be ok...

Tis a life of unknown things we lead...
And what is to come is like a seed...

This love you have, it will grow,
And to this I say, you will know... That sometimes heartbreak is better.

Far and wide we search for him,
A man who makes us surely win...

The game in which we sometimes hate,
But if he wasn't there, we'd have to masturbate... A lot.

My darling, my love, my Georgia-dear...
Lift your head and promptly hear...

If things get hard, which they'll do.
No matter what happens, I'll be here for you.

To this promise I will keep.
So, at night, you may sleep.

And if for some unholy reason,
I may break my promise, and comes treason...

Know this fact, of which is true...
Jack, Libby, and your family are here for you!

So stay strong, and keep on smiling,
For it won't be long until your filing...

Past a crowd of unknown faces,
and into his arms for warm embraces...

Georgia-Love, this is for you,
Don't let life dictate what to do...

Choose your path, for you are wise,
nothing you face can create your demise.

Be cheerful and happy,
Be smily and clappy... But not the std kind.

Love and other Drugs sweeeeeets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment