Sunday, January 16, 2011

There once was a time...

Sometimes I wonder if people actually like me.

Sometimes I wonder if I even make an impact on others.

Sometimes I wonder if my parents ever loved me.

Sometimes I wonder why I wasn't happy for a while.

Sometimes I wonder if I am happy.

Sometimes I wonder if its possible that I am happy and I don't know it.

Sometimes I wonder if I am being dramatic.

Sometimes I wonder if i viewed my childhood in exaggeration.

Sometimes I wonder why I used to harm myself.

Sometimes I wonder Why I didn't die when I tried to kill myself.

Sometimes I wonder if I am weak.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother.

Sometimes I wonder if I need help.

Sometimes I wonder if I was just trying to get attention.

Sometimes I wonder... And it does me no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment